UK VISAS & IMMIGRATION IN 2021 - POST BREXIT
On 31 December 2020, at 11:00 PM, freedom of movement between the United Kingdom (UK) and the European Union (EU) will end and the UK will take back control of its borders.
This means EU Citizens will be treated in the same way as any other nationality, if they wish to come to the UK for work and live more than 6 months.
To meet this commitment to the British Public, the UK Government has introduced a single, global immigration system - the New Points Based Immigration System - which will come in force from 1st January 2021.
The Points-Based System will cater for the most highly skilled workers, skilled workers, students and a range of other specialist work routes including routes for global leaders in their field and innovators.
HSMP Services Ltd. is providing UK Immigration Services successfully since past over 16 years to highly skilled individuals, entrepreneurs and UK employers.
Since the UK Government published its Policy Statement on Points Based Visa System in February 2020, we have been receiving regular inquiries over phone and through email and hence we have decided to completely redesign our web site with fresh and up to date information on UK immigration. While the updates to various sections will happen over next few weeks, you may contact us by completing contact us form so that we can provide the relevant information to you.
The web site is being divided into following sections for ease of reference and finding appropriate information:
- Skilled Worker Visas - which will replace existing Tier 2 General and Tier 2 ICT (Intra Company Transfers)
- Global Talent Visas - which replaced Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visas in February 2020.
- Start-up and Innovator Visas
- Student Visas - which will replace existing Tier 4 Visas
- Graduate Route - which is similar to Post Study Work Visa in the past.
- Youth Mobility Scheme - which will replace Tier 5 of current PBS and which was earlier called Holiday Maker Visas
- Family Routes
- UK Ancestry Visas
- Visit Visas
- Seasonal Workers and Overseas Domestic Workers
We are currently working on updating the information on all the above routes and most importantly we are creating an online Points Calculator which will easily help our visitors to find out if they will meet the points requirements.