Phone: +44 203 637 4111     Fax: +44 203 137 3366     Email:

Old Points Based Visa System for UK

Old Points Based Visa System for UK includes Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5 categories.

UK Government / Home Office announced Points Based Visa system for the UK Immigration, which was implemented in a phased manner between 2008 and 2010. Points Based System (PBS) includes Tier 1 for the Highly Skilled and High-Networth individuals, Tier 2 for Skilled Migrant Workers, Tier 4 for Students and Tier 5 for Temporary Workers who wish to come to the UK.

Some of these visas allow you to qualify for the Settlement or Indefinite Leave To Remain in the UK, further leading to British Citizenship, whereas the rest of the visas do not allow you to settle permanently in the UK and you are expected to leave the UK before your visa or Leave To Remain expires. me can continue to apply for extension till they qualify for Indefinite Leave to Remain or Settlement in the UK.

Tier 1 Visas include Tier 1 General (now closed for fresh applications), Tier 1 Entrepreneur Scheme, Tier 1 Investor Scheme, Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Scheme and Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneurs scheme. Earlier Tier 1 Post-Study Work scheme was available for those international students who successfully completed bachelors degree level or higher studies in the UK, however that scheme is now closed.

The UK Home Office also announced the launch of Tier 1 (Investors), Tier 1 (Entrepreneurs) and Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) Visa Schemes under Tier 1 Visa Schemes for the UK Immigration. Tier 1 Scheme is the Top Level Immigration Visas available to individuals based on their Skills, Experience, Investment Capabilities and Successful Higher Education of Bachelor's Degree or above in the UK and no sponsorship like employer sponsorships will be required. While Tier 1 Post Study Work scheme has now closed, Home Office has announced Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Scheme and Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Scheme.

We also help our clients for Indefinite Leave To Remain in the UK applications or ILR applications leading to UK Residency or Settlement in the UK. Once you have completed 12 months or 1 year continuous stay in the UK under Indefinite Leave To Remain without Immigration restrictions, you can apply for British Citizenship.

HSMP Immigration Services UK Ltd. provides Immigration Audit services to the UK Employers and Sponsors to meet the Prevention of Illegal Working requirements. UK Home Office has increased the Civil Penalties to £20,000 per Illegal Employee if you fail to have proper Eligibility to Work Checks and robust HR System in place and the Home Office finds an emplloyee who does not have Right to Work in the UK.

We constantly work towards saving our clients the time, effort and money by pro-actively searching for the information they will need and the services they will want.

  • Full Services for Sponsor License Applications.
  • Registered And Monitored by OISC UK.
  • Professional And Personalised Services.
  • Immigration Audit for UK Employers.

Tier 1 Visas for the UK

UK Government welcomes Highy Skilled, High Net-Worth Entrepreneurs, Investors, Innovators and Exceptionally Talented Individuals from all over the world.

Tier 2 Skilled Work Visas

UK Employers can sponsor skilled migrants from Non-EEA countries if they cannot find suitable candidate from within the UK or in EU.

Tier 4 Student Visas UK

If you wish to study in the UK for more than six months, you will need to apply under Tier 4 General for Students.

Tier 5 Temporary Work Visas

If you are a Creative Person, Sportperson, Charity Worker or participate in International Youth Exchange Programme, you will need to apply under Tier 5.

HSMP Services UK - Registered With OISC UK

Questions About UK Visas or Immigration? Contact us Today!

Whether you are an individual looking to apply for a UK Visa / Entry Clearance Application from outside the UK or Leave to Remain / Extension application from within the UK, HSMP Immigration Services UK Ltd. will be happy to help. If you are an Employer wishing to apply for Sponsor License, we can help.

Contact Us