Phone: +44 203 637 4111     Fax: +44 203 137 3366     Email:

Immigration Compliance For Sponsors

Immigration Compliance for UK Employers and Sponsors under New PBS.

Get help in meeting Sponsorship Responsibilities and monitoring migrant skilled workers.

All employers in the UK are required to meet the legal requirements to prevent illegal employment / working in the UK. Employers who hold a Tier 2 / Tier 5 sponsor licence are also required to ensure that they comply with their sponsor duties.

Who Needs To Comply?

The officers from Home Office / UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) / UK Border Agency (UKBA) may visit any employer at any time to check if the employers comply with the Immigration requirements. Please note that the Immigration Compliance does not apply only to those employers who hold Sponsor License but it applies to all UK employers. Home Office may inform in advance of such a visit or they may visit unannounced.

Preventing Illegal Employment

UK Employers have statutory duty to comply with 'Preventing Illegal Employment' requirements of UK Immigration Law. Failure to comply with requirements of prevention of illegal working may make you liable for Civil Penalty of up to £20,000 per illegal employee. We can help you with compliance by helping you with the following:

  1. Helping you with Eligibility To Work Checks
  2. Helping you with systems to monitor and track migrant workers
  3. Ensuring that sponsored employees meet the requirements
  4. Helping you with Recordkeeping Duties
  5. Informing Home Office about changes to employment of sponsored worker
  6. Informing Home Office if sponsored worker resigns

Tier 4 Sponsors also need to comply with their tier specific duties like informing Home Office if sponsored student does not report for studies at the beginning of the term or remains absent without informing. Failure to comply with sponsorship duties may mean cancellation of your sponsor license or downgrading the license, which may have an adverse impact on your reputation and the students may be forced to join other educational institution / college or university.

How HSMP Services can help you?

If you are a UK employer, considering to sponsor / employ migrant workers or an education institution, considering to recruit studentsfrom outside the EEA nations and Switzerland, you will need to apply for Sponsorship License under appropriate Tier of Points Based System of UK Immigration. We can check and assess your documents to assess if you are eligible to apply as a sponsor. We can help you with Sponsorship application, Sponsorship Extensions, Requesting CoS / CAS Quota and Assigning CoS / CAS, Immigration Compliance Audit and all related matters for Sponsors.

Please contact us today to fix an appointment to discuss your eligibility and application requirements.

HSMP Services UK - Registered With OISC UK

Questions About UK Visas or Immigration? Contact us Today!

Whether you are an individual looking to apply for a UK Visa / Entry Clearance Application from outside the UK or Leave to Remain / Extension application from within the UK, HSMP Immigration Services UK Ltd. will be happy to help. If you are an Employer wishing to apply for Sponsor License, we can help.

Contact Us