Phone: +44 203 637 4111     Fax: +44 203 137 3366     Email:

Sponsor Skilled Workers

Planning to Sponsor Skilled Workers to the UK Under New Immigration Rules?

UK Employers Need Sponsor License to Sponsor Skilled Workers. Find out What are the changes.

If you are a UK based employer planning to employ skilled workers from abroad, you need a sponsorship license from the Home Office before you can employ migrant workers who are not British Citizen or have settled status in the UK. You will need to have sponsor license.

If you are currently registered as a Tier 2 or Tier 5 Sponsor, you will be registered automatically under the new immigration rules coming in to force from January 2021. However, if you are not registered currently, you will need to start planning and apply now.

HSMP Immigration Services UK Ltd. has been helping UK employers for Sponsor License Applications, Requesting CoS Quota, Assigning CoS and in monitoring migrant workers. Call us today with your requirements and we will be happy to help.

HSMP Services UK - Registered With OISC UK

Questions About UK Visas or Immigration? Contact us Today!

Whether you are an individual looking to apply for a UK Visa / Entry Clearance Application from outside the UK or Leave to Remain / Extension application from within the UK, HSMP Immigration Services UK Ltd. will be happy to help. If you are an Employer wishing to apply for Sponsor License, we can help.

Contact Us