Phone: +44 203 637 4111     Fax: +44 203 137 3366     Email:

UK Visa Applications

UK Visa Applications

There are different UK Visas for different purposes like short stay visit visas, work visas and settlement visas.

You may need a valid UK visa if you wish to come to the UK for holidays, meet family members, do business, work in the UK or study in the UK.

The UK Visa application you make before coming to the UK is called 'Entry Clearance'. Once you are in the UK, and if your visa conditions permit extension in the same category or switching into another visa or immigration category, you may be able to submit the visa application within the UK. The applications made within the UK may be 'Further Leave To Remain' to extend Visa or Leave To Remain in the UK.

If you qualify for Settlement in the UK you will need to submit the 'Indefinite Leave To Remain' in the UK. Once you have lived in the UK under ILR (Indefinite Leave To Remain) or as a settled person for one year without any Immigration Restrictions, you may qualify for British Citizenship, if you meet other requirements.

If you are not a Visa National as defined under UK Immigration Rules, you may be able to come to the UK without a visa if you wish to visit the UK for a short visit of less than 180 days. However, you should keep with you the same documents you would need to apply for a visa, to show to officers at the UK border, if asked. You should apply for a UK visa if you have a criminal record or you have previously been refused entry into the UK on any previous occasion.

If you are an athlete participating in Commonwealth Games 2014 at Glasgow, you may be able to come to the UK if you have appropriate Accreditation Card issued by the Organising Committee of the Commonwealth Games (Glasgow 2014 Ltd).

If your country is included in Online Applications facility of Home Office, you can visit the official UK website ( for online visa applications, for applicants not in the United Kingdom.

How HSMP Services can help you?

If you are planning to apply under Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4, Tier 5 or for ILR (Indefinite Leave To Remain or Naturalisation / British Citizenship, we will be happy to offer professional help. We can check and assess your documents to assess if you are eligible to apply or when you would be eligible to apply. We are registered with OISC, UK as Immigration Advisors and we have been helping Highly Skilled Migrants in Immigration related matters since 2004.

Please contact us today to fix an appointment to discuss your UK Visa eligibility and application requirements.

HSMP Services UK - Registered With OISC UK

Questions About UK Visas or Immigration? Contact us Today!

Whether you are an individual looking to apply for a UK Visa / Entry Clearance Application from outside the UK or Leave to Remain / Extension application from within the UK, HSMP Immigration Services UK Ltd. will be happy to help. If you are an Employer wishing to apply for Sponsor License, we can help.

Contact Us