Phone: +44 203 637 4111     Fax: +44 203 137 3366     Email:

Domestic Workers in Private Households

UK Visas For Domestic Workers in Private Households

How HSMP Services can help you?

If you are planning to apply under Global Talent, Highly Skilled Workers Visa, Skilled Workers Visa, ILR (Indefinite Leave To Remain) or Naturalisation / British Citizenship, we will be happy to offer professional help.

We can also help if you are already in the UK and are planning to switch to any of the above visa categories.

We can check and assess your documents to assess if you are eligible to apply or when you would be eligible to apply.

If you are UK employer planning to sponsor migrant workers under Skilled Worker or Youth Mobility Schemes, you will need to register with the Home Office before you can sponsor anyone. We can help you to register as a Sponsor.

We are registered with OISC, UK as Immigration Advisors and we have been helping Highly Skilled Migrants and UK Employers in Immigration related matters since 2004.

Please contact us today to fix an appointment to discuss your UK Visa eligibility and application requirements.

HSMP Services UK - Registered With OISC UK

Questions About UK Visas or Immigration? Contact us Today!

Whether you are an individual looking to apply for a UK Visa / Entry Clearance Application from outside the UK or Leave to Remain / Extension application from within the UK, HSMP Immigration Services UK Ltd. will be happy to help. If you are an Employer wishing to apply for Sponsor License, we can help.

Contact Us