Phone: +44 203 637 4111     Fax: +44 203 137 3366     Email:

Other UK Visas

Other UK Visas

HSMP Services Ltd. started with providing Immigration Services to the Highly Skilled Individuals who wished to apply under old HSMP scheme or Tier 1 General Scheme for Highly Skilled from within the UK or from outside the UK. Over past 10 years the HSMP scheme was replaced by Tier 1 General scheme for Highly Skilled individuals allowing them to migrate to the UK without having an employer / sponsor or Job Offer. Tier 1 General Schame has since closed, however thos who are already in the UK under Tier 1 General scheme can continue to apply for extension till they qualify for Indefinite Leave to Remain or Settlement in the UK.

We constantly work towards saving the time, effort and money for our clients by pro-actively searching for the information they will need and the services they will want to make UK Immigration a smooth and stress-free journey.

UK Visit Visa Applications

UK is one of the top Tourist Destinations and you will need to apply for Visitor Visa if your are a UK Visa National. We can help you with your visit visa needs.

Settlement & Citizenship

HSMP Services Ltd. can help you with Settlement / Indefinite Leave To Remain in the UK and British Citizenship / Naturalisation Application.

Non-PBS Work Visas for the UK

UK offers Non Points Based Work Visas, without need for sponsors, which lead to Indefinite Leave To Remain after qualifying stay of five years in the UK.

Our Fees Schedule

HSMP Services Ltd. is OISC Registered Immigration Advisor. Find out more about our professional fees for UK Immigration & Visa services.

HSMP Services UK

Questions About UK Visas or Immigration? Contact us Today!

Whether you are an individual looking to apply for a UK Visa / Entry Clearance Application from outside the UK or Leave to Remain / Extension application from within the UK, HSMP Services Ltd. will be happy to help. If you are an Employer wishing to apply for Sponsor License, we can help.

Contact Us