Phone: +44 203 637 4111     Fax: +44 203 137 3366     Email:

Settlement Visas UK

Settlement Visas to Settle & Live Permanently in the UK.

Find out about visas leading to settlement in the UK and apply for Indefinite Leave To Enter.

If you are in the UK under Spouse Visa, Tier 1 Visa, Tier 2 General Visa, non-PBS visa as a Sole Representative Visa, there are different eligibility criteria and requirements to meet before you can apply for a settlement visa or indefinite leave to remain in the UK. Find out the ways in which you can qualify to apply to settle or live permanently in the UK. You can qualify to apply for settlement after you meet the residency requirements, which are different under different categories.

Indefinite Leave To Remain under Work Categories

You can qualify for ILR (Indefinite Leave To Remain) if you have lived continuously in the UK for qualifying period of two, three or five years continuously in the UK under eligible work categories like Tier 1 Investor, Tier 1 General, Tier 1 Entrepreneur, HSMP, Tier 2 General, Work Permit etc.

Settlement Visa or ILR after Spouse Visa

You can qualify for ILR if you have lived in the UK for three years or five years, as required, as a Spouse / Partner of someone settled and living in the UK or a British Citizen.

ILR after Long Residence

You may qualify for Indefinite Leave To Remain in the UK if you have completed 10 years long residence in the UK legally such as under student visa. You may qualify for ILR after 20 years stay, even if illegally. This was 14 years earlier.

Settlement as a refugee or if you are under humanitarian protection

If you have got a residence card as a refugee or a person with humanitarian protection, you may qualify for Settlement ILR in the UK

ILR on the basis of Domestic Violence

ILR as Bereaved Partner

How HSMP Services can help you?

If you are planning to apply under Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4, Tier 5 or for ILR (Indefinite Leave To Remain or Naturalisation / British Citizenship, we will be happy to offer professional help. We can check and assess your documents to assess if you are eligible to apply or when you would be eligible to apply. We are registered with OISC, UK as Immigration Advisors and we have been helping Highly Skilled Migrants in Immigration related matters since 2004.

Please remember that you will need to meet usual other requirements like meeting the Knowledge of English Language and passing Life in the UK Test .

Please find which settlement application form you will need to use.

If your settlement application is refused for any reasons including general grounds for refusal, your visa application fee, which is £2,389 currently, will not be refunded. And if you are applying along with your dependants their applications will be refused automatically when your ILR application is refused.

We at HSMP Immigration Services UK Ltd. have helped many of our clients in applying for settlement under work, family and long residence category and we will be happy to help you as well.

Please contact us if you have any doubts or any questions about your eligibility or counting your continuous stay in the UK or absences from the UK.

Please contact us today to fix an appointment to discuss your UK Visa eligibility and application requirements.

HSMP Services UK - Registered With OISC UK

Questions About UK Visas or Immigration? Contact us Today!

Whether you are an individual looking to apply for a UK Visa / Entry Clearance Application from outside the UK or Leave to Remain / Extension application from within the UK, HSMP Immigration Services UK Ltd. will be happy to help. If you are an Employer wishing to apply for Sponsor License, we can help.

Contact Us