Phone: +44 203 637 4111     Fax: +44 203 137 3366     Email:

Skilled Workers Visa Other Requirements

Other Requirements for Skilled Worker Visa UK.

HSMP Services can help you meet all the requirement of Skilled Worker Visas.

Skilled worker visa is part of the new points-based immigration system for the UK and the most important eligibility criteria are to score required mandatory 50 points and tradeable 20 points as explained on the main skilled worker visa uk page.

However, there are other requirements to meet for making a successful visa application as a skilled worker.

01. Maintenance or Financial Requirement:

If your employer is an 'A' rated sponsor, they may be able to certify the maintenance or financial requirement for you and your dependant family. However if they have not certified your maintenance fund requirement, you will need to show a minimum uninterrupted bank balance for three months before you submit your application.

While this may simple, if the maintenance requirement is not met, your application will be refused. If you have any doubt you should contact us so that we can help you.

02. TB Test Requirement

You will need to take a tuberculosis (TB) test if you are coming to the UK for more than 6 months and are resident in any of the countries listed by the Home Office. The test will have to be done at a clinic approved by the Home Office.

If your test is clear, you will be issued a TB certificate which will be valid for a period of six months.

You may not need TB test if you lived for at least 6 months in a country where TB screening is not required by the UK, and you have not been away from that country for more than 6 months.

03. Criminal record certificate

You will need to provide a criminal record certificate with your skilled worker visa application, if you�re applying from outside the UK and you will be working in an occupation which is part of education, healthcare of social services sector.

04. Documents for your Dependant Family Members

If your dependant family members are applying for a dependant visa, you will need to include documents such as a Marriage Certificate or Civil Partnership Certificate for your spouse or civil partner to apply as your dependant family member.

05. Documents must be in English

If any of your supporting documents are not in English, you will need to obtain certified translation of these documents in English.

Please be careful about the supporting documents as the visa application fee may not be refunded if your application is refused.

HSMP Immigration Services UK Ltd. can help you in making a successful application as a Skilled Worker and your family members as your dependants. We help complete the application forms and also make sure that you have appropriate supporting documents for the successful application.

Please contact us today.

HSMP Services UK - Registered With OISC UK

Questions About UK Visas or Immigration? Contact us Today!

Whether you are an individual looking to apply for a UK Visa / Entry Clearance Application from outside the UK or Leave to Remain / Extension application from within the UK, HSMP Immigration Services UK Ltd. will be happy to help. If you are an Employer wishing to apply for Sponsor License, we can help.

Contact Us