Phone: +44 203 637 4111     Fax: +44 203 137 3366     Email:

Permanent Residence For EEA Nationals

Permanent Residence For EU and EEA Citizens under the EU Settlement Scheme.

We can help if you are EU National interested in Living & Working in the UK.

If you are EU citizen who wishes to come to the UK to work and live, can exercise your rights under the terms of the transition arrangements which allow for continuation of freedom of movement between the UK and the EU.

If you, as a EU citizen and your dependent family members enter the UK before the end of the transition period on 31 December 2020 can apply under the EU Settlement Scheme before 30 June 2021.

According to the UK Government, more than 3.7 million applications have been made so far under the EU Settlement Scheme.

If you are a EU Citizen, who does not qualify under EU Settlement Scheme or other routes protected by the Withdrawal Agreement, will need to apply and qualify for entry or stay on the same basis as non-EU citizens.

EU citizens will need to get a visa for all activities other than short-term visits.

Please contact us if you need more information or to apply under EU Settlement Scheme.

HSMP Services UK - Registered With OISC UK

Questions About UK Visas or Immigration? Contact us Today!

Whether you are an individual looking to apply for a UK Visa / Entry Clearance Application from outside the UK or Leave to Remain / Extension application from within the UK, HSMP Immigration Services UK Ltd. will be happy to help. If you are an Employer wishing to apply for Sponsor License, we can help.

Contact Us