Phone: +44 203 637 4111     Fax: +44 203 137 3366     Email:

Switch to Skilled Worker Visa UK


Find out if you can switch your visa status within the UK as a Skilled Worker.

The new Immigration Rules will make it more flexible for migrants to switch to Skilled Worker Route without leaving the UK. Current rules also require the migrant workers to leave the UK for twelve months 'Cooling Off' period before they can apply again for the current Tier 2 Work Visa.

The other major benefit will be for those who are in the UK under Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer i.e. ICT as they will now be allowed to switch to Skilled Worker Route and will be able to qualify for ILR or permanent settlement in the UK.

Please note that you will need to meet all the requirements of the New Skilled Worker route to switch the visa within the UK.

How HSMP Services can help?

If you are in the UK and would like to find out if you can switch to Skilled Worker Visa within the UK, please contact us and we will be happy to assess your documents and confirm whether you can switch your visa.

To begin with you may be able to use the Points Calculator for Skilled Worker Visa.

If you can switch within the UK and have found a new employer who is willing to sponsor you, but does not have the Sponsor License in place, please request them to contact us and we will be happy to help them with the process.


HSMP Services Ltd. is striving hard to provide comprehensive and accurate information - including points calculators for various visa categories - to help you in finding if you would qualify under the visa category you are interested in to migrate to the UK. While every care is taken in selecting the content for the website and calculators, you should be aware the UK Immigration Rules keep changing from time to time. The information available on this site may be relevant on the date of publication of this page however the immigration related information does not constitute the legal advice. We recommend that you seek independent immigration advice from regulated immigration advisers or law firms specialising in immigration matters.

In case of any doubt, please contact HSMP Services Ltd.

HSMP Services UK - Registered With OISC UK

Questions About UK Visas or Immigration? Contact us Today!

Whether you are an individual looking to apply for a UK Visa / Entry Clearance Application from outside the UK or Leave to Remain / Extension application from within the UK, HSMP Services Ltd. will be happy to help. If you are an Employer wishing to apply for Sponsor License, we can help.

Contact Us