Phone: +44 203 637 4111     Fax: +44 203 137 3366     Email:

Graduate Route Visa UK -FAQ

Questions About Living & Working in UK After Completing Higher Studies?

Find all the Answers to Your Questions about Switching to Graduate Route Visa.

Under New Points Based System, a new Graduate Visa route is announced which will allow two years or three years work visa, which is very similar to Tier 1 Post-study Work Visa.

If you have completed a Bachelor or Master Degree in the UK from an approved UK Higher Education Provider, you will be able to stay for two years under the new Graduate Route. If you complete Ph. D. you will be eligible for 3 years stay under graduate route.

Yes, you can switch into Skilled Worker Visa route if you meet all the conditions. Please visit points calculator for the skilled worker visa to find out what will be your minimum requirements to meet.

If you are switching from Student Visa Route or Graduate Visa Route into Skilled Worker Visa you will be entitled to benefit from lower salary level as compared to the experienced workers at the same skills level.

Please contact us for help with your Graduate Visa application or initial or extension application for a Student Visa.

HSMP Services UK - Registered With OISC UK

Questions About UK Visas or Immigration? Contact us Today!

Whether you are an individual looking to apply for a UK Visa / Entry Clearance Application from outside the UK or Leave to Remain / Extension application from within the UK, HSMP Immigration Services UK Ltd. will be happy to help. If you are an Employer wishing to apply for Sponsor License, we can help.

Contact Us