Phone: +44 203 637 4111     Fax: +44 203 137 3366     Email:

Fiancé Visa for the UK

Visa as a Fiancé, Fiancée or Proposed Civil Partner for the UK.

Find out how to apply for a UK Visa to come and stay with your Spouse or Civil Partner.

If you're outside the UK, you can apply for a visa as a fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner, which is part of the family visas category.

This visa allows you to live with your fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner and once you are married or your civil partnership is registered, you will be able to apply for switching to a spouse or partner visa within the UK.

You should apply for the visa as a fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner if you do not wish to leave the UK after the wedding or registration of civil partnership.

If you do not meet the rules to enter or remain in the UK because of coronavirus (COVID-19), you might still be able to apply to extend your stay or switch to a family visa.

If you have any questions or need more information about Marriage Visitor Visa for the UK, please contact HSMP Services Ltd. OISC Registered Immigration Advisors on 0203 637 4111 or by email at [email protected]

HSMP Services UK - Registered With OISC UK

Questions About UK Visas or Immigration? Contact us Today!

Whether you are an individual looking to apply for a UK Visa / Entry Clearance Application from outside the UK or Leave to Remain / Extension application from within the UK, HSMP Services Ltd. will be happy to help. If you are an Employer wishing to apply for Sponsor License, we can help.

Contact Us