Phone: +44 203 637 4111     Fax: +44 203 137 3366     Email:

Settlement Visas UK

Pre-settled Status under EU Settlement Scheme for the EU, EEA & Swiss Nationals.

How can I apply for Pre-settled Status under EU Settlement Scheme?

You cannot specifically request for the Pre-settled Status when you submit your application under the EU Settlement Scheme in the UK, if you have started living in the UK before 31 December 2020. The Home Office will automatically grant pre-settled status if you do not meet the requirements for Settled Status. You can stay in the UK for a further 5 years from the date you get pre-settled status.

If you are a EU, EEA or Swiss citizen living in the UK, your rights and status in the UK will remain the same until 30 June 2021.The EEA includes the EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. Under the Free Movement Rights, Swiss nationals also get the same rights as EU and EEA nationals.

If you apply to the EU Settlement Scheme successfully before 30 June 2021 and are granted pre-settled status, you will be able to continue living and working in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Once you are granted pre-settled status in the UK, you can stay in the UK as long as you like and you will also be able to apply for Settled Status when you complete five year continuous stay in the UK. You must apply for Settled Status before your pre-settled status expires.

What can I do in the UK if my application under EU Settlement Scheme is successful?

As a person with pre-settled status or settled status in the UK, you will be able to:

Work in the UK or be self-employed,
Use the NHS (National Health Service) for free, if you are able to use NHS at present,
Start new studies or continue studying in the UK,
Access public funds such as benefits and pensions, if you're eligible for them
Travel in and out of the UK

Can my non-EEA family members apply under EU Settlement Scheme?

Your immediate family members can join you in the UK before 31 December 2020 but they will also need to apply under EU Settlement Scheme.

How can HSMP Services Help Me?

HSMP Services Ltd. is an immigration adviser registered with and monitored by OISC UK and has been providing UK Immigration Services to individuals and businesses for UK Visa applications. We will be happy to help you with your application. Please contact us Today.

HSMP Services UK - Registered With OISC UK

Questions About UK Visas or Immigration? Contact us Today!

Whether you are an individual looking to apply for a UK Visa / Entry Clearance Application from outside the UK or Leave to Remain / Extension application from within the UK, HSMP Services Ltd. will be happy to help. If you are an Employer wishing to apply for Sponsor License, we can help.

Contact Us