Tier 4 Sponsor License Applications

Tier 4 Sponsor License Applications for Educational Institutions / Colleges / Universities in the UK

If you are an Educational Institution or a college or a university in the UK and wish to recruit International Students from outside the EEA nations and Switzerland, you will need to hold a valid Home Office License under Tier 4 of the Points Based System. Even if the student is already in the UK under Tier 4 and wishes to join you or switch to a Course of Studies at your institution, you cannot accept the student for the studies unless you have a license under Tier 4 and unless you assign the CAS to the student.

Sponsorship Management System (SMS)

Home office maintains an online Sponsorship Management System where every Tier 4 sponsor has to submit an online application to register as a Tier 4 Sponsor. Tier 4 Sponsors / Education Institutions can also chose to apply for both Tier 4 and Tier 2 sponsorship if they wish to employ / sponsor migrant workers from outside EEA countries and Switzerland.

Supporting Documents for Sponsor License Applications

Different supporting documents are required based upon the constitution of the education institution and if they wish to register with governing body in the UK. Once the online sponsor application submitted and sponsor license fee is paid online, employers need to take the printout of the online application and submit the same to the Home Office. List of some of the supporting documents is as under:

  1. Certificate of Incorporation for Limited Companies
  2. Partnership Deed for Registered Partnerships For Partnerships
  3. Registration document from HMRC for PAYE
  4. Employers Liability Insurance
  5. Lease / Ownership documents for the business premises
  6. Planning Permission, where required
  7. Audited / Certified Business Accounts
  8. Registration with Governing Body, where applicable

Please note that this is an indicative list of documents to give you an idea of about the requirement.

HSMP Services Ltd. will be happy to help you with exact requirements for your sponsorship license application, so please get in touch with us today to find out how we can help.

How HSMP Services can help you?

If you are a UK educational institution / college or a university, considering to recruit students from outside the EEA nations and Switzerland, you will need to apply for Sponsorship License under appropriate Tier of Points Based System of UK Immigration. We can check and assess your documents to assess if you are eligible to apply as a sponsor. We can help you with Sponsorship application, Sponsorship Extensions, Requesting CoS / CAS Quota and Assigning CoS / CAS, Immigration Compliance Audit and all related matters for Sponsors.

Please contact us today to fix an appointment to discuss your eligibility and application requirements