Phone: +44 203 637 4111     Fax: +44 203 137 3366     Email:

Sponsor & Employ Migrant Skilled Workers / Sponsor Students

Do You Sponsor & Employ Migrant Skilled Workers? Do You Sponsor Students?

Get UK Immigration Advice &Help for Compliance under New Points Based System is you sponsor skilled workers to the UK or recruit international students for higher studies in the UK.

New Points Based Immigration System will be launched Post BREXIT, which will treat EU, EEA and non-EEA citizens in the same way. This means the skilled migrants from the EEA will need sponsorship under new Skilled Worker Visa and will need to score 50 mandatory and 20 tradeable points to be eligible to live and work in the UK.

Currently work visas for the non-EEA skilled workers fall under Tier 2 of the Points Based System of UK Immigration. Similarly, Temporary Work Visas fall under Tier 5 Temporary Work Visas. Student Visas for the UK are covered under Tier 4 of the PBS. Under the New Immigration Rules, Tier 2 will be replaced by Skilled Worker Route, Tier 5 will be replaced by Youth Mobility Visas and Tier 4 will be replaced by Student Route.

Before implementation of the current Points Based System the employers could employ migrant workers under Work Permits scheme and there was no need to apply for Sponsor License. With the implementation of PBS, it is mandatory for the UK Employers to apply for the Sponsor License if they wish to employ migrant workers or if they wish to recruit non-EEA students to undertake studies at their educational institution / college / university. Under the new PBS, all those employers who are registered as sponsor under tier 2 or tier 5 will be automatically registered for skilled worker and youth mobility routes.

Tier 2 for Skilled Workers and Tier 5 for Temporary Skilled Workers replaced the Work Permits scheme and all UK Employers and Educational Institutions who wish to recruit Migrant Workers and Migrant Students have to meet the Sponsorship License Requirements and must apply for Sponsor License before they can sponsor migrant workers and students.

The employers and educational institutions must also apply for quota of Sponsorship Certificates before sponsoring migrant workers and migrant non-EEA student. Sponsorship Certificates for non-EEA migrant workers are called Certificates of Sponsorship (CoS) while Sponsorship Certificates for migrant students are called Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS). It is worth adding here that the CoS and CAS are not the physical paper certificates but are virtual Sponsorship Certificates generated online by logging on to Sponsorhip Management System (SMS).

HSMP Services Ltd. is happy to provide full services to the UK Employers and Educational Institutions in Applying for Sponsorship Licenses under Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5.

HSMP Services Ltd. provides Immigration Audit services to the UK Employers and Sponsors to meet the Prevention of Illegal Working requirements. UK Home Office has increased the Civil Penalties to £20,000 per Illegal Employee if you fail to have proper Eligibility to Work Checks and robust HR System in place and the Home Office finds an emplloyee who does not have Right to Work in the UK.

We constantly work towards saving our clients the time, effort and money by pro-actively searching for the information they will need and the services they will want.

  • Full Services for Sponsor License Applications.
  • Requesting CoS And CAS Quotas.
  • Assigning CoS and CAS as Level 1 User on behalf of our clients.
  • Immigration Audit for UK Employers.

UK Sponsor Applications

HSMP Services Ltd. has been helping UK Employers with Tier 2 & Tier 5 Sponsor License Applications to help them in employing non-EEA skilled Workers.

Immigration Compliance

HSMP Services Ltd. can help you with Immigration Compliance to ensure that you have taken appropriate steps to ensure statutory excuse.

Sponsor Responsibilities

Find out your statutory responsibilities as Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5 sponsors and how HSMP Services can help you avoid Civil Penalties and Criminal Prosecution.

Our Fees Schedule

HSMP Services Ltd. is OISC Registered Immigration Advisor. Find out more about our professional fees for UK Immigration & Visa services.

HSMP Services UK - Registered With OISC UK

Questions About UK Visas or Immigration? Contact us Today!

Whether you are an individual looking to apply for a UK Visa / Entry Clearance Application from outside the UK or Leave to Remain / Extension application from within the UK, HSMP Services Ltd. will be happy to help. If you are an Employer wishing to apply for Sponsor License, we can help.

Contact Us